Friday, September 12, 2008

School, modem, golf, and clubbing

Got up today and headed to Takehito’s for his lesson and then to work till 6:15. When I got home I saw that there was another notice that a package had been delivered but I wasn’t there to receive it so I called the number. When I called they told me that they are delivering the package now so I waited for about 10 minutes and it was delivered. It was the modem for the internet which I should have set up on Wednesday.
After I got the package, I headed out to Naka Meguro, where I met up with people from the golf club and we spent some time at the golf range. When we finished golfing I went with Ryan and Josh to their place so they could drop off their clubs and then we all headed out to Roppongi where we met up with some friends. We went to a couple different spots and then wound up at Muse for the night.

No comments: