Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School, Burger King, Updating my address

Headed to school today, had Microecon, and Finance like usual. After law I headed to Burger King with some friends and then I went to the Ward office to change my address on my foreigner registration card. I had to fill out a form giving the new address wait about 10 minutes and then the guy just hand wrote it on the back of my I.D. I guess I just expected something more official. After that I headed back to Tamachi and opened a new account with Mitsui Sumitomo so I’ll be able to pay my rent. The people who own my building only deal with that bank so I had to open an account there. After I got my account open, I headed back to school, printed my law paper and went to law class. When school was over I worked my usual shift and then got some food with Mason.

No comments: