Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Food and work

Headed to the US Embassy here in Tokyo to get my passport renewed. It's pretty bug and super high security. I couldn't bring my camera, cell phone, or Nintendo DS inside. I was kind of expecting it to be really cool inside like in the movies, but it was more like a big DMV. Lame. Anyhow, the whole process took less than an hour to turn in the forms pay the $70 and submit the old passport. Once I get my new passport I'll finally be able to visit all those middle eastern countries that wouldn't let me in before cause of my Israel stamp.
When I got home I passed a stand that was selling fresh Melon Bread. So I got one and it was soo good. The top was crispy like it should be and the inside was soft and warm. It was perfect. Around dinner time I headed back to the same stand and got another one just cause they were so good.

No comments: