Monday, February 15, 2010

Immigration and work

Headed to Shinagawa this morning and then took the bus to the immigration office. I hate riding that bus casue it's always packed with foreigners who often smell and are pushy and rude when exiting the bus. Anyhow, I got to immigration and followed the green line on the ground to the student services section on the 2nd floor. After my number was called I submitted all my paperwork waited for about 5-10 minutes and then was told to go downstairs to recieve the stamp for the paperwork which costs about $40. After purchasing and applying the stamp I returened to the the 2nd floor where I submittted that paper and then waited another 30-40 minutes. Finally I was able to recieve my updated visa and work permit.
In the evening I had work like usual and then headed home.

No comments: