Friday, October 2, 2009

School and hanging out

Headed to school like usual and spent most of the day trying to understand how numbers and letters can work together in a math problem for stat. Pretty sure this class has less value than Philosophy or Biology. Anyhow had accounting like usual and then headed to Shinjuku where I met up with Mike. I wanted to get my pants adjusted a little more so I dropped them off at the store and picked up a new tie and tie bar. From there Mike and I headed to A971 where we met up with Josh and Beck. There was some kind of promotion going on for the Olympics so they had some crazy old guy there on a mic saying stuff while people filmed him. It was all in vain however since the games will be held in Rio de Janeiro.
The picture is just a sign that I thought was funny cause it prohibits smoking, cameras, dogs, and of course dynamite. I guess there has been a problem with dynamite in the past so they needed to add that to the sign.

No comments: