Friday, October 30, 2009

Bank, School, and Halloween Party

Headed to the bank today to set up automatic bill payment. It's kind of a pain in the butt cause you need to fill out a form for each thing and there is a lot of info you need on each form. The owner of my building changed recently so I had to fill out a form for that, I did one for my electricity bill, and one for my Internet. So now I no longer need to go to the convenience store to pay bills, it will all be automatic. The only bill I have to pay at the combini now is the national health insurance.
In the evening I had school like usual and stopped over at 82 Ale to see some friends and then my friend Jin and I walked to the Roppongi and hung out there for a bit before going to the school Halloween party at Muse. It was a fun night and some of the costumes were pretty good.

No comments: