Tuesday, November 13, 2007

School and work

Headed to school today to find that my class was canceled. On the way home I stopped at Shimbashi station to get a new train pass for the month since my previous one had expired. When I got home I had lunch and did some ironing. Headed to work around 4:00 did three lessons and headed home for dinner. Coming from America there are lots of things that I take for granted like, Freedom, Liberty, Justice, and Soap and paper towels in the bathroom. Soap and paper towels in public bathrooms are a rarity in Japan here for some reason. Temple has soap but no paper towel or hand dryer, Work has everything, as does home. I guess most people carry around a handkerchief to dry their hands on but somehow the idea of carrying a wet cloth around in my pocket doesn't quite appeal to me.
Today's Count: 4

No comments: