Wednesday, November 21, 2007

School and Style?

Japanese we had the last of the presentations and in Ethics we did the same thing we always do. After Ethics, Mason, Charles, and I headed to Flamingo to get our photos and measurements taken for a possible NHK drama. Got back to school then had Accounting a little later and headed home. I was gonna go out since we don't have school Thursday or Friday but I was too tired, so I just stayed in.
One thing that just seems a little off here is some of the fashion in Japan. Somehow this gay hair style is somewhat popular for guys and is very common among hosts in Japan. It looks totally retarded and whenever I ask girls about it, they don't really seem to think it's cool, so I don't really understand it. This hair style is usually accompanied with really tight clothes that add to the gayness even further. This isn't a style that most guys have, but it's popular enough that it is something that I see on a daily basis living in Tokyo.
Today's Count:4

No comments: