Monday, September 21, 2009

Work and hanging out

Met up in the afternoon with Beck in Shibuya and got Burger King. The menu is pretty much the same other than the Teriyaki Whopper and the fact that Heineken is part of the drink menu. From there I headed to work in Shinagawa and then stopped home before going back out to Shibuya to meet up with Beck again. I was looking for a new T-shirt so we checked out H&M Uniqlo and Gap. One thing that I noticed and appreciated all over again was the level of service here. When we walked into Gap there was a girl at the door greeting us and smiling and as we moved though the store the rest of the staff did the same. I didn't actually buy anything but I wanted to just because of the way I was treated there. Very different feel than the clothing stores in America. From there we went to Tsutaya and Beck got Mirror's Edge and Halo Wars for 360. We headed to his house and Witter came over and we played video games for a while.

No comments: