Sunday, October 5, 2008

Work, Laundry, and homework

Today I woke up and headed to work in Meguro. It's a little smaller than Tamachi and it seems noisier. There was some kind of festival going on outside and they were blowing whistles and it was super noisy. When I went outside for my break I was looking for a combini but they weren't as close at Shinagawa or Tamachi. I went to three different combinis looking for my favorite grape gummi candy and none of them had it. Defeated I returned to work for my last four lessons. After work I headed back home and one the way home the train stopped at one of the stations and some crazy alarm went off and I though I was going to die. After a couple minutes the alarm shut off and I didn't die. When I got back to my my part of town I stopped at the grocery store and got some cereal and sushi for dinner. When I got home I did some Laundry and then tried to study for Mircoecon.

No comments: