Saturday, October 25, 2008

Work, and sleep

Woke up this morning and found a mail that was sent to my phone last night at 2am from my private student saying that his condition is bad and he can't have a lesson. It's just funny cause of course there was alcohol involved. I guess it was good cause I was able to go back to sleep for a little longer and then I headed to Andrew's with my computer so he could fix it. He just ran a restore and everything was good. I know how to do that but I didn't really know the key to hit. Oh well, he showed me a couple other things to speed stuff up and then I headed to work. For some reason my upper back was killing me this morning and it lasted through the day. Weird.
When I got home I went to bed early hoping to wake up and head out around 11 but instead I slept through my alarm and wasted the Saturday night sleeping.

No comments: