Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Today was a busy day. One of my friend's moved today and since I'm his only friend with a Japanese drivers license I offered to drive the rental van to move his stuff. He had the address wrong the first time so we drove out to the general area and had to park to correct the address to go to where he actually lived. After he got the keys we pulled the car up to the door and unloaded all his stuff into his new place. He had a lot of stuff so it took two trips.

In the evening I met up with Momo and we went to the Shinagawa Prince Hotel for dinner, they had a really nice buffet style dinner with Western and Asian food. It was all really good and the atmosphere was really cool. I didn't take any pictures though cause I went straight from helping my friend move to Shinagawa to meet up with Momo who actually got me a new camera for Christmas since I'd been having some problems with my old one, but of course the new camera needed to be charged before it could be used so, yeah, no pictures.

No comments: