Sunday, November 13, 2011

Honey Toast

Today I met up with Momoko and her sister in Shinjuku and for lunch we went to Pasela Resorts which is a primarily a party center but people also go just to eat, play darts, or sing karaoke. We went to try the Honey Toast. I've walked by this place many times before and always wanted to try it so we went. The menu was pretty standard and there were about 16 different kinds of Honey Toast to choose from which are all more or less the same just with different toppings. It's basically a big thing of warm sweet bread with ice cream or fruit on top. It's pretty good, but that one serving was more than enough for 3 people.

1 comment:

Stephanie L. said...

Actually I wanted to try that "bread thing" this summer too, but I missed my chance. Would you recommend it?