Friday, December 10, 2010

Pizza Burger

Work like usual but for lunch I headed to Burger King and got the new Burger King Pizza burger. On the website they are marketing it almost as a Christmas meal which is kinda funny. I called in advance cause I wasn't sure how long it would take them to make it. The guy on the phone told me about 5 minutes and I headed to Shibuya to pick it up. When I got there I told them that I had called ahead to order it and the girl working there gave me a funny smile like I was crazy for ordering it. Maybe she thought I was planning on eating the whole thing.
Anyhow I got the burger and headed back to the office. It was actually really good. The bottom bread is like pizza with just tomato sauce then the beef is on top with cheese and onions on top and the final bun on the top. I split it with one of my coworkers but if I really tried, I think I could have eaten the whole thing.

No comments: