Sunday, November 28, 2010

Work and Out

Woke up early and headed to Chofu studio for a shoot. Got to the studio at 9 and had breakfast. Then after sitting around for a while we had lunch. Then maybe around 1 or 2 we got on set and started shooting. It was made to look like a cafe and somehow was an advertisement for a microchip company. It was also in french which made it even more confusing, but I guess I'll have to wait till it comes out to try and understand it.
After that I headed to Shibuya where I met up with Josh, Beck, and Yu at Outback Steakhouse. That place is a lot like Fridays so I don't really like it. The food isn't really good, I don't feel good after eating it, it's way too much food, and for food I don't really enjoy it's overpriced. However despite all the negatives for me I will still go every now and then to remind myself of why I don't go. After dinner everyone just headed home.

No comments: