Friday, September 17, 2010

Work and other stuff

Today my boss was in Nagoya with another co-worker so I was working alone. In the morning I went to UFJ in Nihonbashi and got some documents approved and then headed to the office. From there I took some other documents to another UFJ nearby and did some more paper work. The girl helping me introduced me to most of the people she works with so now I know everyone in the bank!
I finished my work around 3 and then headed to the ward office to update my foreigner ID card and then got a haircut before heading to Tokyo where I met up with Momoko for dinner. From there we headed to Shinjuku and walked around Shinokubo. We saw a place that had a good looking ice cream thing so we stopped in there and one of the guys I went to language school with in 2005 was working there. He is on his 3rd year of college to become an architect. It was good to see him and he gave us a good discount as well. One thing I love about Korean people is that they always hook people they know up.

No comments: