Friday, July 2, 2010

Long Day

Had work in the evening. Headed to Shinjuku where I met up with my agent and then went to Chofu and the studio there. After we got there and checked in we put our stuff in my room and headed to the cafeteria which was catered. They had Taco Rice, Salad, and a bunch of other stuff. The taco rice was really good. After eating I got a base level of make up and then waited around for a couple hours. They gave me the first moustache and took a couple pictures but the color didn't match my hair or it had to be scrapped for another moustache. Then I got into costume and waited around for another hour or so. Finally I headed to the set, did the shot, and then back up to make up to get it removed and get out of costume. Finally around 4am I got a taxi home. Good times, but it was a long day.

No comments: