Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom and Dad in Japan

Today I had my two private students in the morning and then headed home and did some laundry. My parents flight was supposed to arrive at 2 but was delayed till 4 so I headed to Shinagawa around 5 which was a little too early but wound up meeting them around 5:30. From there we headed to Mita and the Villa Fontaine Hotel there where they are staying. It's a pretty cool building that is open and has some cool lights in the middle. Their room is facing Tokyo Tower so the view from their room is pretty good. They were pretty tired after that 14 hour flight and for some reason it was kinda cold and windy so we just went to a resturaunt near the Hotel. We wound up going to "To the Herbs" making their first meal in Japan Italian food. After that we headed back to the Hotel and I got Dad to start playing Plants vs. Zombies before heading back to my place.

No comments: