Monday, July 13, 2009

School, work, and Wendy's?

School like always, and for lunch I went to Wendy's. My whole experience ordering take out with Wendy's was fantastic. The service level here in Japan vs. the US is like night and day. The staff welcomed me with a smile and took my order with a good attitude and a smile through the entire interaction. At no point did I feel unwanted or like I was bothering anyone. The service level here is so much higher it's crazy. When you go to a place like Wendy's or any other fast food joint, you really realize the difference in service compared to the US.
Anyhow, after that I had work like usual.

1 comment:

Brendan Elliott (武戀殿・絵理夫) said...

The thing that got me about Wendy's in Japan was how much less flexible they are. In the US I would often order a meal and substitute a Frosty for the drink. I tried that at Wendy's in Japan and got a big apology instead. When they say 'set' in Japan, they really do mean the meal is 'set'.