Thursday, June 11, 2009

School and going out

Had class like usual but I forgot my phone at home, so after my first class I went home, got a haircut and my phone and headed back to school for my second class. In the evening I met up with Kana who I met at the MTV thing. We hung out in Shinjuku for a while and I kicked her butt in Mario Kart. In the evening I met up with six friends from school and we hit up Lex. My friend Josh has a friend visiting from the US. Since we all live in Japan, we all tend to use English with random Japanese thrown in, so without realizing it we said a lot of things that he didn't understand. Some phrases or words are just easier or shorter in Japanese. "Mendo" is short for "Mendokusai" which means troublesome. "Mendo" is a lot easier to say. In the morning we all hit up a Ramen shop near by and then headed home.

No comments: